Pull request - Unit tests are not working on windows #453

Pull request - Unit tests are not working on windows #453

Steve Hruda
I wrote the code, it's mine, and I'm contributing it to H2GIS for distribution licensed under the GPL 3.0.

Affected pull request:
https://github.com/irstv/H2GIS/pull/453

Re: Pull request - Unit tests are not working on windows #453

Gwendall Petit
Administrator
Hi Steve,

Welcome on this mailing list and thanks a lot for your contribution.

You're now noted as an H2GIS's supporter here.

Feel free to interact with us if you have any other remarks or needs.

Regards,

Gwendall Petit